List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    "i3 tiling window manager" article status
From:       "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-19 4:46:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey all,

In tonight's meeting, the i3 tiling window manager article came up. We
looked it over and it seemed to be in fairly good shape.

Is there any official news on the status of the article or when it would
be ready? It would be excellent to have this article ready for
publishing next week – I could help review it over this weekend.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory