List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: "Bump" an older Magazine article?
From:       "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-15 13:55:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Looking at the article now, I think it all it would need to be bumped is
a featured image - that seems to be the only thing missing as of now. If
a featured image is added, I think it could go out again this week.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1771&action=edit

I noticed this page was having SSL issues, so I just updated the source
URLs to use https instead of http.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory