List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Fedora magazine June update
From:       Ryan Lerch <rlerch () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-07-01 11:52:09

We just had another record month for the magazine. We just broke 60 000 page views \
for the month, up from 35k in may.

The
following were the top 10 posts for the month:
* Start developing Android apps on Fedora in 10 minutes
* Tracking your time and tasks on Fedora
* Running GNOME 3.12 on Fedora 20.
F21 on Track, FESCo Membership Change, More DNF vs. Yum, Reading VM Logs, and Wiki \
                Infoboxes (5tFTW 2014-06-17)
* Concept finalized for the Fedora.Next logos
* Tools for Diagramming in Fedora
* Docker 1.0 now available in Fedora
* Using pass to Manage Your Passwords on Fedora
* First Thoughts as Fedora Project Leader
* The new (potential) notification system for Fedora

Congrats everyone on an awesome month!

--ryanlerch