List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Proposal for posting in Fedora Magazine
From:       Mailga <mailga () fedoraonline ! it>
Date:       2014-02-03 22:11:18

Hello Marcel, glad to see you here.

> Il giorno 03/feb/2014, alle ore 22:40, Marcel Ribeiro Dantas \
> <ribeirodantasdm@gmail.com> ha scritto:
[snip]

> Apart from that, regardless of deciding to post it or not, should we consider \
> updating the Magazine with this sort of content?

Not really, IMHO.
I think fedmag should be Fedora related and a topic written from a RH-Centos point of \
view isn't the best choice. We should publish every kind of post or topic with each \
sort of opinion (excluding religion/politics contents) but from a Fedora point of \
view. So content it's fine, but you should turn the topic to Fedora way.

Cheers

Gabri