List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Today's meeting
From:       Ruth Suehle <rsuehle () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-10-07 17:58:26

My day's getting busy, and I may miss the meeting in an hour. If so, here's what I \
had to talk about, which largely has already been covered on-list:

- The cloud brochures are finished and on their way to LinuxCon Europe:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Cloud_brochure

- The YouTube channel at youtube.com/fedoraproject has been reclaimed, and nitesh has \
volunteered to move the Flock videos over. I do think now we need to talk more about \
our video strategy and standards for video rather than upload anything and \
everything. (If you're on the video team list, I sent a message there to this effect \
                last week.)