List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Impress Templates
From:       Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-07 23:04:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, 2013-07-07 at 16:29 -0600, William Moreno wrote:
> I will like some feedback about these and like to make more templates
> for Fedora.

Hi William,

They look really good to me. Just to be sure, can you please double
check the logo usage guidelines to ensure they've been followed? That's
the only thing I can think of.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

I look forward to more templates! Once you've put them up on the wiki, I
suggest letting the Ambassadors know about them too.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,