List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Press Release Template for the events: Prepared in latex
From:       Rashadul Islam <irashadul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-12 17:42:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear logistics:

i have prepared the following Latex template while practice one of my task.
I feel the Press Release Template might help the whole community to make
their press release for their events or related.

The preview will be found at:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/02/Fedorarelease.pdf

The complete template could be found at the following location
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:PressReleaseTemplate.tex

and *.zip file at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FedoraPressRelease.zip

i would like to thank Ianweller to make the wiki and first press release
template( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_write_a_Fedora_press_release).
Hope the page will look more good than it is now!

I am looking forward.............

@ I Rashadul
0x5557BFAC