List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Fedora-Videos
From:       Nitesh Narayan <niteshnarayanlal () indiatimes ! com>
Date:       2012-03-11 19:40:34

Hi,
I was going through the logs [1] . What I felt is may be its time when we should \
start posting videos by making a channel or something like that at an appropriate \
platform . By that way we will be able to know what are the possible problems we may \
face while managing Fedora Videos on a large scale . Side by side we will continue to \
improve it and expand it through our weekly meetings . It will also help us to gather \
videos in an organized manner.

& my apologies since I missed the last Video-meeting.
[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-08/fedora-meeting.2012-03-08-15.37.log.html

Regards
Nitesh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan