List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora Weekly News: needing invigoration
From:       Richard Vijay <richardvj11 () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2011-10-25 9:54:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Ambassadors Ambassadors Beat is
Published and Edited to include messages till 24th October 2011.
Thanks for Reminder Pascal.
Good Work *Buddhike *

Thanks and regards
Richard Vijay
Ambassador & Beats Editor
IRC: fedora_richie
pub   4096R/EE834823 2011-03-14 [expires: 2012-03-14] Fingerprint = B02E
D0DC 8689 CC3C 5D18  FD2E 9268 A3AF EE83 4823
sub   4096R/8CC5E914 2011-03-14 [expires: 2012-03-14]
http://pgp.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0xEE834823