List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Ask Fedora : Marketing strategy
From:       Rahul Sundaram <metherid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-04 9:57:58

On 10/04/2011 01:06 PM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> http://ask.fedoraproject.org has been launched quietly a while back and
>> I am using it to get some feedback on the site and seed in some
>> questions and answers by selectively announcing in some places.
>
> I'd like to blog about it in Italian, is this a good timing or do you
> want to wait a bit?

It depends on how much traffic we will get because of it.  I have tested
in for months via devel and staging instances but the production
instance is only a few days old and we are running without issue.  We
should be able to handle several hundred users just fine.  Beyond that,
I haven't tested and noone has a bigger deployment of this software.  I
think it is ok to blog but the goal for now is get some input on what
works or doesn't.  So encourage people to provide feedback, good or
otherwise.

> Additionally, are there plans about localized instances?

Yes  For details, refer to my reply to Jesús Franco

> Thank you very much for working on that

You are welcome.

Rahul