List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    [in the news]: Fedora 15 offers a lot to tempt enterprises away from
From:       Jonathan Nalley <jnalley () jnalley ! com>
Date:       2011-06-22 3:32:20

computing.co.uk

"Although there is a town in Nevada called Lovelock, I=92m assuming the
Fedora Project named the latest version after James Lovelock, inventor
of the microwave and originator of the Gaia Theory of how planet earth
is a self-regulating organism able to adjust various parameters to
maintain some sort of biological and geological balance....Once I had
Fedora installed and running, it became clear that the earlier rumours
of something afoot in Fedora 15 were true. Fedora has a new look and
feel, courtesy of the Gnome 3 interface. Fedora 15 was easy to use,
and apps such as the office productivity easy to install; in fact, I
wrote this column using LibreOffice=92s Writer package.

http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/opinion/2080392/fedora-offers-lot-tempt-ente=
rprises-away-windows

["signature.asc" (text/plain)]