List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    [in the news] Review: Red Hat Fedora 15
From:       Kara Schiltz <kschiltz () redhat ! com>
Date:       2011-06-07 13:21:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Computing
6.7.11

Review: Red Hat Fedora 15
By Dave Bailey

*Verdict: *

Version 15 of Red Hat's
<http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/review/2075505/review-red-hat-fedora#>
community project Linux distribution Fedora showed great stability, and
it was simple to add applications onto the platform. We had no problem
with hardware drivers and the new GNOME 3 GUI was easy to use, even
though initially we did seem to be blundering about. Fedora would suit
corporate road warriors who would like a combined Fedora-Windows
dual-boot system (in case of OS failure), or anybody interested enough
to see how far Linux has advanced compared to Windows and Mac OS X
operating systems.

Full post:
http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/review/2075505/review-red-hat-fedora