List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    [in the news]: Sys-Con Media: Cloud.com Exec Mark Hinkle on
From:       Jonathan Nalley <jnalley () jnalley ! com>
Date:       2011-02-03 19:05:16

"Mark: Yes, and so I've come to understand that communities thrive
when they interact with and learn from other communities. I have
tremendous respect for the Red Hat-sponsored Fedora project, for
example, which published a book on open source community development
and methodologies called "The Open Source Way." It's an excellent
blueprint for developing open source communities. I hope that we can
leverage their experience to build our own cloud computing community."

http://www.sys-con.com/node/1699580/print