List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?windows-1252?Q?=5BIn_the_news=5D_Fedora_15_=93LoveLock=94_To_Get_MySQL_?=
From:       Rahul Sundaram <metherid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-30 10:34:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

http://digitizor.com/2010/12/29/fedora-15-lovelock-to-get-mysql-5-5-postgre=
sql-9/

"Fedora has always kept it=92s promise of bringing cutting-edge computer
technology to it=92s users. It has now been confirmed that Fedora 15,
codenamed LoveLock will ship two database packages: MySQL 5.5 and PostGreSQ=
9. Fedora 15 Lovelock will have a couple of other advanced features too lik=
Wayland & Systemd about which we have already told you earlier."

Rahul