List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Today's Marketing Meeting - delayed!
From:       Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-14 19:06:04

I'm taking the initiative to delay today's meeting. I am still swamped
and realized that there is also a board meeting at the same time.

I'd like to reschedule for another day later in the week, and possibly
just reschedule this meeting altogether since it seems like we have
pretty thin attendance lately anyhow.

I'll send out a when is good notice later on today to that effect. :)
Sorry for the late notice, folks.

-Robyn