List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: SWOT - Comparative Analysis
From:       Nelson Marques <nmo.marques () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 2:51:14

Hi Rejaul,

 I've thought a lot on your email, and yes I was taking the slacking
way, and decided to act upon it.

 I'm changing the mix into 'service mix' and taking approach from 8P's.

 I've also taken the liberty of posting this on my blog
(http://aborrecido.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/service-mix-yes-it-does-concern-you/).

 I'm planning to leave soon a presentation about this and will wiki on
it as well.

 I'm not sure on how to organize this 'pieces of information' about the
concepts in which the SWOT is being built for future reference of anyone
in Fedora or FOSS world. So suggestions would be welcome.

 Rejaul, thanks for pointing me the way.

 nelson.