List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Fedora Marketing weekly meeting, 20:00UTC #fedora-meeting
From:       Mel Chua <mel () redhat ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 0:00:09

Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings.

See you folks there!

--Mel

PS: As a reminder - November 1st is Daylight Savings Time, so we will begin meeting \
at 21:00UTC starting next week. If you are in a place that observes Daylight Savings, \
the time won't change; if you are in a place that does not observe Daylight Savings, \
the time will move forward one hour. I will send out the new time in a reminder next \
Monday, too.