List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Ref:Re: linuxglobe media disc proposal
From:       "John Mackay" <mackay3 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-29 16:10:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just found out by myself in Dreamlinux (Preinstalled with GimpShop),
Gimpshop just re-arranges the menus -.- and doesnt deals with the GUI=B4s
individual window management as opposed to photoshop=B4s windowing containe=
within the program, so >_> guess it will just easy a bit a Photoshop
conversion, but not the GUI, to correct my previous message.