List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Regarding Linux Talks and Fedora Education
From:       "Hernan Pachas" <hernan.pachas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 2:43:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

+1

On 4/21/07, Abhishek Singh <aks@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> --

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

class="gmail_sendername">Abhishek Singh</b> &lt;<a \
href="mailto:aks@fedoraproject.org">aks@fedoraproject.org</a>&gt; \
wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, \
                204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
list<br><a href="mailto:Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com">Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com</a><br><a \