List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora at FOSS.in/2005
From:       Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-29 17:57:08

Alex Maier wrote:

>Great job Tejas!

Thanks Alex

>If you are looking for ready-made presentations and ideas for talks,
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon
>will help you.
>
>Please follow the links to the individual FUDCons to download slides,
>wherever availabe.
>
>I will gladly go over your slides when you have a draft ready. Simply
>contact me off-list.
>
>Cheers,

Unfortunately, all of the links on this page:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDCon2

return a 404

Is there anyway I can borrow Mr Warren Togami's Slides (fedora overview)
so that I can base my own on them?

Thanks Again
Tejas Dinkar

Perhaps just mail it to this email, if slides are under 10Mb, else put
it up online