List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: Why do I see Xwayland when the desktop is on X11?
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2023-01-20 7:39:04

Tim via users composed on 2023-01-20 17:17 (UTC+1030):

> On Thu, 2023-01-19 at 19:55 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:

>> He doesn't attempt to keep the man page fully up to the capability of
>> the binary.

> How are you supposed to use things properly when the instructions are
> wrong?

His time is limited. His focus is on getting the binary to do as much right as
possible. He gets less cooperation in the data accumulation than he needs to make
that possible. If he wasn't wasting so much time working around lack of data, he
would have more for documentation. He says that WRT Wayland that available docs
are too limited for the moving target that it is.

My power is limited to providing data, and making suggestions.

If you can find something better, use it.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata