List:       fedora-list
Subject:    F32 installer : "bootloader did not set EFI variable LoaderDevicePartUUID"
From:       sean darcy <seandarcy2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-04-30 13:44:52

The F32 installer fails. systemd-gpt-auto-generator can't find the EFI
partition because the bootloader did not set it. Therefore sysroot is
not setup.

This is an Acer laptop, upgrading from F31.

Before that error, and maybe related to it, there are errors loading 2
X.509 certificates.

1. Microsoft Windows Production

2. Microsoft Corporation UEFI CA

3. Acer Database

4. Linpus

5. Error

6. Error

7. Fedora Secure Boot

I've tried booting with Secure Boot on and with it off.

AND, there's an rdsosreport.txt file generated. The console suggests you
save it on a usb stick or in /boot. I can't figure out how to mount
either. Any way to save it?

sean