List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: Authentication is required to mount /dev/fedora_localhost-live/home
From:       Go Canes <letsgonhlcanes0 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-03 19:46:25

I may be missing something here, but here's what I understand....

The system is mounting /dev/sda5 as /home, using the UUID of the file
system on /dev/sda5, as specified in /etc/fstab.

*Something* is wanting something else that it somehow knows is located
on LV fedora_localhost--live-home.  What it wants or how it knows it
is there is beyond me - sorry!

But my question would be - which is the *correct* file system for
/home?  The one on sda5, or the one on fedora_localhost--live-home?