List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: Networkmanager Wait Online Failing at Boot Time
From:       Ed Greshko <ed.greshko () greshko ! com>
Date:       2018-10-31 22:47:24

On 11/1/18 6:38 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 11/1/18 5:44 AM, Stephen Morris wrote:
>> I removed the x-systemd.requires parameter as a test and issuing a ls /mnt/nas *auto*
>> mounts the mount point. Why x-systemd.requires=/mnt/nfs interferes with
>> x-systemd.automount, even when /mnt/nfs has already been *auto* mounted, I don't know.
>>
>> Thankyou for your assistance Ed.
> Glad it is working now.

Oh, for future reference, when searching for a solution to a problem it seems to work out
best (for me) following these steps.

1.  If a "solution" is provided by someone, and it is shown to work, duplicate that
solution *exactly*.

2.  If that provided solution then works as expect add any "local" configuration which you
think you may need.

3.  If adding additional configuration parameters breaks the solution then rethink why you
thought you needed it in the first place.

--
Fedora Users - The place to go to beat OT dead horses :-) :-)