List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: better subject
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2018-06-23 15:49:21

Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 08:28:59AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > François Patte wrote:
> >
> > > Bonjour,
> >
> > such inflammatory subject lines are not welcome, please do better next
> > time.

> I agree the subject line (like the rest of the mail) wasn't helpful to
> solve the OP's problem. But please keep perspective: no one in his
> right mind will become suicidal because of a messed up subject line.

I'm simply making it clear such commentary is not welcome nor is in the
spirit or letter of the fedora code of conduct.  If we are not diligent on
making clear what is and is not acceptable, then the quality of future
discourse here can be harmed.  I very much want to ensure fedora
communications remain friendly, constructive, and helpful.

> And I obviously cannot talk for the rest of us here: but I'm grown
> up - no need to protect my tender heart.

I appreciate that.  :)  I'm doing this more as a public service for
posterity, not for any specific individuals.

-- Rex