List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: Dual screen
From:       Stephen Morris <samorris () netspace ! net ! au>
Date:       2018-03-24 1:11:28

On 23/3/18 11:19 pm, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noted a small issue when using dual screening (primary and secondary displays).
> If you have windows open in different workspaces, they all move in
> workspace 1 after a screen lock.
> Is it a configuration issue or something else?

This may be a network related issue. I experience the same issue at work
in Windows 7. Depending on what development work I am doing I will leave
my system active and screen locked when I go home at night. Our network
is configured to disconnect inactive applications after, I think now, 25
minutes, so when I get back into work in the morning and unlock the
screen all the open windows have moved back to the primary screen. If I
lock the screen and unlock it after say 5 minutes the same thing doesn't
occur.

regards,

Steve