List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: upgrade to gnome 3.16 on fedora 21
From:       Matthew Miller <mattdm () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2015-04-21 16:22:24

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 01:18:36AM -0400, William Biggs wrote:
> I would like to know to upgrade to gnome 3.16 on 21

The GNOME team in Fedora works hard at integration and testing across
all of the components in the distro. You *could* try rebuilding the F22
packages, but overall I think if you want to upgrade something so
wide-reaching, you're probably best off upgrading. F22 in particular
shouldn't be a very disruptive upgrade — I encourage you to look at the
beta, out today.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@fedoraproject.org>