List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: LIST-MODERATION ... Re: Purge old eth1, add new nic as eth0
From:       Andre Speelmans <fedora-list () cosiso ! nl>
Date:       2012-10-29 14:03:34

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:27 PM, David <dgboles@gmail.com> wrote:
> Really? I did not need one.

I did not *need* one, but have to agree with Reindl here.
If moderators decide to moderate someone, they should moderate well
and keep messages arriving timely. That does not mean I think they did
this on purpose, far from it.

Yet, it happened, and so caused some "damage" (note the word is
quoted, do not take it literal, please) to the readers of this list.
In this case not having timely answers from Reindl.

So yes, an apology is not out of place.
As a compliment for the moderators: usually we do not notice
moderation, which shows they do a good job.

Still when one (or, in this case, a group) makes a mistake, an apology
is the polite thing to do.

--
Kind regards,

André