List:       fedora-list
Subject:    disable automatic updates for ALL users (F16)
From:       Mike Zingale <zingale () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-29 23:44:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Fedora 16, the system defaults to do automatic updates for security,
which can cause the system to break if you use external modules (like
nvidia).  I know that I can disable the automatic updates via gnome when I
am logged into the machine, but if a different user later logs into the
machine and didn't disable the updates as well, then the updates will occur
and the machine will get broken again.

I can't seem to find a way to disable automatic updates system-wide --
regardless of user.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.