List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: what it that http://localhost/gf context? how to get rid of this?
From:       Leonardo <sombriks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-28 19:47:25

Hello everyone.

I figured what is it, it's the faulty gforge installation, it appended
this inside /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf :

Include /etc/gforge/httpd.conf

and this faulty configuration was doing this:

http://pastebin.com/ySbzHN0C

i get rid of the offensive configuration and now my svn repo is shiny
operational.

for information, gforge seems to be compatilbe with fedora core 5,
maybe because of this such problems with him.