List:       fedora-list
Subject:    rc.sysinit not being started
From:       Steve Searle <steve () stevesearle ! com>
Date:       2011-05-31 20:10:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On my Fedora 15 installation I used yum to install initiscripts-legacy
because I wanted an /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit. However this does not appear
to be run when the machine is booted up. Can anyone advise why this
should be, and what I should do to get it to be run. Or what I should be
doing instead of using rc.sysinit, I'm very lost with all this systemd
stuff.

Thanks

Steve

--

Website:  www.stevesearle.com
Twitter:  @ReddishShift

 21:04:04 up 6 days, 12:03,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00