List:       fedora-list
Subject:    OT: setting up a cluster - what is best practice
From:       Jamie Bohr <jamiebohr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-31 18:25:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry this is off topic.

I have been looking at setting up a compute cluster using blade servers with
a 10G connection to some high-end storage.  I've been reading documents on
http://www.linux-ha.org but would like advice from people that have already
done this.  What are the advantages of using MOSIX, openMosix, Kerrighed or
OpenSSI for kernel based clustering?  What are the complications of
implementing such a system?

--
Jamie Bohr