List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: No sound since upgrading to F15 --- SOLVED
From:       Joe Zeff <joe () zeff ! us>
Date:       2011-05-31 17:36:33

On 05/31/2011 03:10 AM, John Aldrich wrote:
> Might I suggest whoever had the bright idea to mute all channels on an
> upgrade was an idiot!

And might I suggest that if that were the default, we'd be flooded by
complaints about it?  Why does everybody on this list seem to assume
that if something goes wrong for them on the upgrade it's the fault of
whoever built the upgrade?  Why are you so eager to blame the devs for
minor glitches on your box that nobody else is reporting?