On Thursday 25 February 2010 03:49:51 am John Aldrich wrote: > Quoting Terry Polzin : > > Happened to me too, I just restarted the desktop and all appears to be > > well. > > Wish it worked for me... :-( I just restarted my box and Akonadi is > STILL trying to start after 2 minutes of KMail trying to start. :-( have u solved it? i was in your condition today, after 5 hours of pains, i deleted ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail when i stated kmail it came up, without accounts, but all the mails (9 years of mails) were there -- Maurizio Marini A. Because people read from top to bottom. Q. Why should I not top post? -- users mailing list users@lists.fedoraproject.org To unsubscribe or change subscription options: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines