On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Vassili Zaitsev wrote: > On 01/29/2010 05:46 AM, Anoop wrote: >> Hi List, >> >> Sound was working for me when I did a fresh installation of F12. But >> after some updates, it broke. Could anyone guide me in restoring sound >> in my F12. >> >> >> Thanks, >> Anoop >> > I had the same issue after installing F12 KDE edition, but found that > the sound returned after opening the Mixer dialog and unchecking Mute > for "Surround", "Center" and "LFE". I am not able to find these options in my Kmix. -Anoop > -- > users mailing list > users@lists.fedoraproject.org > To unsubscribe or change subscription options: > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users > Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines > -- users mailing list users@lists.fedoraproject.org To unsubscribe or change subscription options: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines