Timothy Murphy wrote: >Your account certainly seems to me the basis for a very useful HOWTO. I should not take credit for this way of doing things - my brother, who was a linux/unix expert for many years before I was, showed me the way and this method is based very largely on his knowledge. However I can see that many might benefit from having this available as a how-to and I will try to put this into order and make it into a web page for anyone to use as a reference. -- mike cohler -- fedora-list mailing list fedora-list@redhat.com To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list