List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Cryptographic hardware tokens
From:       "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <marcelo.sales () sefaz ! pe ! gov ! br>
Date:       2007-03-19 15:25:55

Hi, people

I need to store a digital certificate in a hardware USB token and make it work
with Fedora. The user must be able to use the certificate in the token to
encrypt/decrypt files, sign e-mails and identify him/herself at secure sites
which require client identification by digital certificate.
I don't have a clue on where to start. Has anyone here done that?

Thanks,

Marcelo