tom poe wrote: > It has been an interesting 24 hours. Managed to get what appears to be > a RH8 apt-get dist-upgrade to take. Now, also have a yum version for > rh8 installed, and a /etc/yum.conf file to look at. I want to use yum > to move rh8 up to rh9. Can you point me to the documentation to set yum > up to do that? Any pointers appreciated. My goal is to keep upgrading > until I get to FC4. Is this doable, without the ability to burn CDs? > Tom Yes, by doing a fresh install from the network :-). Seriously now, there are some issues about upgrading from one version to another using yum. See the list archives. The recommended to install FC4 is backup - fresh install - get the data back from the backup. S. -- fedora-list mailing list fedora-list@redhat.com To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list