List:       fedora-list
Subject:    ssh-askpass and ssh-agent
From:       Claes Holmerson <claes () it-slav ! net>
Date:       2005-01-04 11:02:50

Hello,

what is the proper way to use ssh-agent and ssh-askpass in Fedora? In
Suse I had a setup that relied on .xsession and .xinitrc in $HOME, but it
seems Fedora uses a different login process. I would prefer not to mess
with system files. Can I solve it just by dropping the right stuff in
$HOME? I use KDE within Fedora btw. I see some traces of this prepared in
/etc/X11, but wonder how it is supposed to work.

Thanks,
Claes