List:       fedora-games-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bgames-sig=5D?= gcompris-qt: help needed
From:       Andrea Musuruane <musuruan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-23 19:27:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all!
    I'm gcompris-qt maintainer.

gcompris-qt was fine until I upgraded to F28.

After that, it seems the program is no longer able to shows some graphics.
Even a fresh install on a VM shows the same behaviour.

Activity menu icons are not shown even though you can select a group
blindly clicking on an empty box in upper part of the screen. Then related
activities are shown but again without icons and with an textual
description. Even inside an activity some graphics are not shown.

The program shows no error and it seems it does not complain about anything
missing.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrea