List:       fedora-games-list
Subject:    Lineage 2 On Fedora
From:       bruce Moyer <thjern () live ! ca>
Date:       2012-12-30 18:14:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello=2C  I am curious in if and How to run the Latest Lineage 2 with Fedor=
a.  the Web site is http://www.lineage2.com/en/ the Game is now on the GoD =
update of the game.  I had heard awhile back that the games was playable wi=
th Fedora but one of their updates broke it for Linux users.  I am wonderin=
g If anyone has tried to use it and how they did it.  Please let me know=2C=
 and if there is a list of other Online games tht work with Fedora and how =
to run them. I am still really really new to the Linux systems. 		 	   		  =