List:       fedora-extras-list
Subject:    Re: Call for devel tree testing with an aim at resurrecting
From:       "Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 2:28:57

On 8/29/06, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:
> http://jdub.homelinux.org/pub/istanbul-0.2.1-0.i386.rpm
>
> I tested it minimally against rawhide and it seemed to work well enough.

can you post some sample ogg theora videos?
You might want to note the preference settings and things such as the
display resolution, the cpu, and system memory capacity of the system.
When I tested this the ogg theora video was pretty bad. I'd be much
relieved to know that its just my system and not a systematic problem
with istanbul or the x display capture in gst.

did the record cursor work for you?
This actually crashed istanbul on my system.

does the record audio work for you?

did the select a potion of the screan to capture feature work for you?

-jef