List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Subject: Hema: Introducing myself
From:       "Hema ranjan" <hema.phdse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-05-27 9:38:58

Hi Doc team, I am Hema from India. I am currently working as an Academic writer for \
Evelyn learning systems, we Author solutions for CourseHero, both online and \
textbook. I also Freelance for Chegg.

I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. During the course of my research, I have extracted \
Bug reports from Bug repositories (Jira), Reviews from ReviewBoard, and user comments \
from YouTube using python-Jira, RBTools, and YouTube data API python packages \
respectively, Transformed these data into the desired format and loaded them into \
PostgreSQL database. Have built and manipulated PostgreSQL database. Have worked with \
Topic models, Statistical language models, and statistical information retrieval \
models. Have mined unstructured software artifacts such as IRC meetings log, Bug \
report, and Reviews using various statistical models, Processed data using \
preprocessing techniques, and visualized data using python packages.

I have been using Fedora all through my research. Now would like to contribute. I am \
currently going through  ASCIIDoc and would like to contribute to the documentation \
part while sharpening my technical skills. Would love to start working. Thanks in \
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines