List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Let's convert a guide
From:       Shaun McCance <shaunm () gnome ! org>
Date:       2016-12-05 13:52:19

Hi all,

With Fedora 25 out the door, it's time to take the plunge and convert a
guide to this newfangled topic-oriented AsciiDoc system. I have a fair
bit of experience going from books to topics from when GNOME converted,
so I'm offering to work hand-in-hand with a guide owner to convert one
guide first. Based on our experience, we can do a write-up to help
others convert later.

This is more than a format conversion, and it will require real human
brains to review, restructure, and sometimes even rewrite. It's work,
but it's fun.

So, any volunteers with guides to convert?

--
Shaun