List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Legacy document translations
From:       Jean-Baptiste Holcroft <jean-baptiste () holcroft ! fr>
Date:       2016-10-12 6:09:21

Le 11/10/2016 à 17:42, Pete Travis a écrit :
> OK, you did get to the separate repo question.  Time spent fetching
> remote refs seems to be the only downside to continuing our
> POs-in-release-branch SOP.   I don't see enough need for speed in the
> process to warrant the increased procedural and architectural
> complexity.  IMO publishing the source lang and translated langs
> asynchronously would be fine.
>
> That said, I have not personally done a multi-language build with
> pintail, there may well be something I'm missing.
>
> -- Pete

Hi,

if helping :
* Fedora Websites is not saving translation in git repository
   Robyduck wrote explanation here :
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/pull-request/36

* Here is the process we use to build documentation with Zanata and Publican
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/how_to_build_a_translated_book_from_translated_files_on_Zanata

I'm glad you're working on automation :) Let me know if I may help.

(btw, please tell us where/how we translate F25 release notes)

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft