List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora website & docs site feedback
From:       Remy DeCausemaker <decause () redhat ! com>
Date:       2016-05-05 18:56:13

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 3:19 AM, Ian Kelling <ian@iankelling.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015, at 05:39 AM, Brian (bex) Exelbierd wrote:
>> +Fedora-docs list
>>
>> Ian,
>>
>> Your experience is a lot of the motivation behind the work the
>> fedora-docs folks are doing to fix onboarding, editing, and building of
>> docs.  Unfortunately it is slow work, but it is important.  If you'd like
>> to help, please join us on the docs list (docs@lists.fedoraproject.org)
>> and at our IRC meetings on Mondays from 14:00:00 to 15:00:00 UTC at
>> fedora-meeting@irc.freenode.net .
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> bex
>
> Thanks. I got really busy after I sent this, but now I'm on the docs
> list and I might make it to irc sometime.
>
> I figured that making the wiki easy to register for was the lowest
> hanging fruit of my feedback. I edited some wiki pages to improve it,
> but I'd really like to edit a page which I don't have wiki permissions
> to edit. Could someone here please edit this page
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Loginprompt to include this:
> [[/NewAccount| Create a new Fedora Account]] and this
> [https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/resetpass Forgot
> Password?]  ?
>
> Thanks,
> Ian

Ian,

Thank you for your extensive feedback after OSCON last year. I have
referenced your experience a number of times throughout the year, and
I wanted to let you know that we're including your extensive
user-story as part of our modeling during our Documentation FAD this
weekend.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Documentation_2016

Hope all is well, and thank you for your extensive and thorough feedback :)
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker
Fedora Community Lead & Council