List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Is Virtualization Getting Started Guide ready for F23?
From:       Glen Rundblom <glen () rundblom ! com>
Date:       2015-09-16 2:55:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 09/14/2015 09:34 AM, Sandra McCann wrote:
> Hi folks -
>
> I know there was some editing going on recently, but now is the time
> to determine if we can branch and get this ready for the f23 release.
>
> Those in edit mode, can you reply with your status and if your edits
> are ready for the branch/F23 effort?
>
> Also, I'm not attempting to step on toes of someone else was planning
> on the branch/F23 work... I've been out of the loop for close to a
> month on this one.
>
> This just came up in today's doc meeting so didn't want to see it fall
> through any cracks, just in case :-)
>
> Thanks!
> Sandra

Hi Sandra, as far as the virt-getting-started guide, I added some screen
shots and changed the interface language / icon labels for boxes as it
has changed between Fedora 21 and 22.

Since that was an enhancement of the guide that was published in Fedora
22, I think it's good to go unless someone else says differently.

Thanks!
-Glen