List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Self Introduction Ashutosh Bhakare
From:       Ashutosh Bhakare <unnatisales123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-11 7:49:04

hi All

I am newcomer to Fedora Project; I am basically Trainer of Linux (VA,
Cloud, JBOSS, Clustering etc) I am RHCA - V

I am eager to work as a intermediate documentation write for the same. I
am having knowledge of Python, Docker, Scripting, IPA, Samba, NFS etc.
Which makes the excellent match for the project.

Looking for approval !!

Kind Regards
Ashutosh S.Bhakare
( RHCA-V, EX436, CL210, EX236, EX413, RHC {JA, SS, VA, E, SA }, MCP,
CCNA)
Unnati Computers,Aurangabad
Red Hat Authorised Training Partner
http://www.unnatiithub.org, http://thinclientworld.com