List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Just joined the list
From:       Peter Gervase <pgervase () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-07-16 21:10:41

Hey everybody. I just joined the list so here's a little introduction email.

I've worked at Red Hat for the past 7+ years and during that time I've worked a \
little bit on Directory Server/ldap/... and some RHEV, but for the past few years \
I've been focused on Satellite, Proxy, and RHUI. Also during the past few years I've \
been a KCS coach writing and updating articles for access.redhat.com and mentoring my \
coworkers in their articles. I also wrote a bit for the RH320 material back when that \
course was still in use. I got a few Red Hat certs along the way - \
https://www.redhat.com/wapps/training/certification/verify.html;jsessionid=Oxq4UHStWZpFEueksJol5TXu.b2a6cea7?certNumber=804007975325071&isSearch=False&verify=Verify \

I work until ~6pm Eastern during the week so the hours that I'll be able to work here \
will be on the weekends and during the week from 9pm until 11pm or midnight if I had \
too much coffee in the afternoon.

For my gpg info:
$ gpg --fingerprint A61A074C
pub   2048R/A61A074C 2014-07-16
      Key fingerprint = 948E 4AAE 0CA0 1EDE C044  7256 D691 6D8A A61A 074C
uid                  Peter Gervase <pgervase@redhat.com>
sub   2048R/2F03D36E 2014-07-16

Outside of work, I like to go running, play soccer, and trying to think of ways to \
keep the deer out of my garden without having my HOA yell at me.

Thanks
Peter