List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Lowering the participation barrier for Fedora Docs
From:       "Chris A. Roberts" <croberts () cintrixhosting ! com>
Date:       2013-11-14 15:58:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> I think you hit the issue here. The wiki *should* be the proper location for this \
> kind of information, but do to the current state of the wiki this >good tutorials \
> are lots in a sea of other information. If I recall correctly fedoramagazine.org \
> was intended to have a section for tutorials, but >I don't think that ever got off \
> the ground.

I agree the wiki should be a good spot for this type of information, I am currently \
working on improving the search functionality of the wiki and categorizing things \
correctly. As far as the Fedora Magazine site, I know we were tossing the idea around \
of having a quick tips or question of the week. Last I heard we ran into some issues \
exporting or running a query to find the question with the best votes. This is still \
in the works though.

- Chris Roberts